Paperback: 234 pages
Published: July 2011
Dimensions: 8 x 5
Available in print and as an ebook
Micronesia and Palau
About the Travel Guide
Micronesia and Palau have long been known to diving enthusiasts for some of the most intriguing and spectacular dive spots on earth. Yet as the reputation of these islands spread, more travelers are looking to escape the modern Western world and become transported to a calmer, slower pace of life. The writers of this guide all lived, worked and played on the islands which they write about. First-hand knowledge, cultural insight, and personal recommendations allow visitors to feel like locals while enjoying the indisputable beauty of these islands and people.
- Learn the history and culture of the islands from writers who have each spent years living with local residents.
- Explore off-the-beaten-track locales relatively unknown to foreign visitors.
- Navigate on the islands and among islands, enjoying the best of Micronesia and Palau.
- Dive, surf, snorkel, and swim in some of the most stunning marine environments in the world.
- Choose the best places to eat, sleep, shop, and visit based on reviews of all the major islands.